Comment on page
This namespace represents a project in DS2.ai's desktop application, specifically CLICK AI, which is for AI modeling.
- info (str) : Information about the current Click AI project corresponding to the object
- user (str) : User for creating, modifying, deleting the project
- id : Project ID.
- url : DS2 API url information.
- user : User information.
- user_token : User token information.
Returns the Click AI's project ID as a printable format.
Reads and refresh Project id, and check whether the project is ready to use.
- class CLICKAI project
Deletes the Project object that has corresponding project id and token.
- You can find the corresponding project id deleted.
Starts AI training according to the corresponding training method, value for prediction, and training option.
startTraining(training_method=None, value_for_predict=None, option="accuracy")
- training_method (str) : One of the suitable training methods with your data from 'cycle_gan', 'image', 'normal_classification', 'normal_regression', 'object_detection', 'time_series', 'time_series_regression', 'time_series_classification', 'recommender' or 'image_classification'.
- value_for_predict (str): When the format of data_file is .csv, result column name. (if has_label_data is "True", input the column name the data file has, if "False", enter an name you want as the result column name) When the format of data_file is not .csv, leave as default value.
- option (str): One of the training options, 'accuracy' for higher accuracy, or 'speed' for faster training speed.
- Project object
The project has been started.
Stops the ongoing AI training.
- Project object
Makes a new ipynb file to the designated file path and writes the needed code for AI modeling.
get_magic_code(training_method, value_for_predict, file_path="output.ipynb")
- training_method (str): Training method as a string.
- value_for_predict (str): User for making the data connector corresponding to the object.
- file_path (str): Designated file path for saving ipynb file.